Here below you can find a short description of the material targeted to youths.
Rules for conversation and discussion
- Distinct rules
- Respect for everyone’s right to express themselves, i.e. students should not interrupt a speaker.
- The right to express ones opinion in relevant subjects, but it is forbidden to insult or bully the persons in question
- The film contains evening and night time scenes. It is therefore suitable to show the film in a dark room.
After the film
- Spontaneous reactions from the class/students
- Discussion/questions for the different scenes in the film
- Discussion/questions about overweight, obesity and treatment
Directly after the film
- Allow spontaneous reactions
- Take time to allow the students to ventilate the spontaneous reactions
After the spontaneous discussions
- When the discussions start to ebb, an alternative dialog can enable further discussions using the questions below
Do not hesitate to contact us if there are any queries at email@example.com